EARMOR M31ELECTRONIC EAR MUFFS
EARMOR M31 BLACK ONLY
EMI/RFI Shielding & Dynamic voice tracking
The electromagnetic waves that cause interference are called electromagnetic noise. RF shielding can suppress the noise(interference) that is generated by device or by other equipment in the environment in order to prevent EMI problems, ensure M31 working flawlessly during any activities.
Dynamic tracking technology improves the accuracy of voice picking system, be sensitive to the human speakers present in the noise and will be able to distinguish between voice and other sounds.
Pilots, soldiers, hunters and police officers know how important situational awareness is to their survival on the job. High-Fidelity full degree Situational Awareness technology provides 360° situational awareness provided by two microphones provides front and back audio detection, enhancing heightened awareness of ambient environment, helps recognizing and dealing with unsafe conditions before they become an issue.
The integrated shell of M31 is 3mm thick and made of polycarbonate, makes it very rigid and resistant thermoplastic with high impact resistance, good fire resistance. Besides, integrated structure will also protect your M31 from water jets at any direction (IPX5), further ensure operational stability and extend service life.
- Low profile cup design
- Noise reduction rating + NRR22
- Amplifies low-level sounds
- Suppresses harmful noise above 82 dB
- EMI/RFI shielding, increased RF immunity for EMI environment
- Anti-false triggering, hold the power button for 3 seconds to power on/off
- Conformable ear cushions for tight seal
- 3mm thick high-impact resistant polycarbonate shell
- Comes with 3.5mm AUX audio input cable for media devices
- Dynamic voice tracking, improve speech intelligibility
- Foldable for storage and protection
- IPX-5 water resistant
- Runs on 2x1.5V AAA batteries, approx. 350 hours of operation
- 4 hours auto shut-off mechanism
- Tested and approved in accordance with CE/RoSH/ANSI S3.19-1974Standards/EN352-1:2002/EN352-4:2001/A1:2005/EN352-5:2002/A1:2005/EN352-6:2002/FCC